Location of Services
First Service Time
Monday, Sept. 20, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
Ticket Order Form Updated Jun 29, 2021
Festival Site Updates
September 9, 2021
Activity and location updates
There are a few things to be aware of and changes to the activity calendar in Tucson. Please read in full.
- The Last Great Day will NOT be at the Loews Ventana due to a mistake and double booking. The Last Great Day, Tuesday, Sept. 28, will be located a few miles away at the Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa - 3800 E Sunrise Dr, Tucson, AZ 85718. Times of services remain the same.
- Consequently there will NOT be a buffet lunch between services on the Last Great Day. If you have already paid, you can see the business office at the Feast for a refund on that buffet, or if you have not signed up for the first day buffet can move the credit there. If you have not signed up for the first day buffet, and would still like to join, please email me at email@example.com and bring payment to the Feast.
- If anyone is in need of transportation from the Loews Ventana Resort to the Westin La Paloma Resort on the Last Great Day, please contact me in advance.
- We will need some volunteers to help take down the hall and A/V AFTER LUNCH on Monday, Sept. 27, and then some to set up at the Westin La Paloma Resort after 5 p.m.
- We are approaching the deadline for mailing in activity registration forms. If you are still needing to register for activities, please email me your form and bring payment to the business office.
- We still have a few spots left in the golf scramble. If you are interested in joining the golf scramble or have a team you want on, please contact me in advance.
- The family day all you can eat BBQ (chicken and smoked brisket) still has availability. The dinner will be followed by karaoke. Even if you don’t join the dinner, you can come for fellowship and karaoke later in the evening. A cash bar will be available.
- Loews Ventana Protocol
- Inside the Loews Resort (lobby and hallways) facial coverings are required.
- In the Kiva Ballroom (for all of our meetings at the Loews) and in our hospitalities, facial coverings and social distancing are not required.
- Sabbath, Sept. 18 (prior to the Feast of Tabernacles)
- Tucson, AZ will be holding services at 12 p.m. (noon) in their regular hall. Shalom Mennonite Fellowship Hall - 6604 E 30th St, Tucson AZ 85711.
August 10, 2021
Greetings to those attending in Tucson,
Please don’t forget to register in advance for the following activities:
- Holy day buffets on the first and last holy days.
- The teen activity at Funtasticks. (This is open for ANYONE to take advantage of the great deal.)
- The Golf Scramble (If you like to golf, want to golf or want to play, please sign up and let us know if you have a foursome or need someone.)
- Family Day Western BBQ dinner and karaoke. (Note: If you don’t come for dinner, you can still come for karaoke and fun/cash bar.)
Here is the ticket order from to mail in: https://feast.cogwa.org/uploads/Tucson_Ticket_Order_Form_2021.pdf.
July 23, 2021
Ticket Order Form
For those planning to participate in this year's Feast activities, please fill out the Ticket Order Form and send it to Paul Carter as soon as possible. The postmark deadline is Friday, Sept. 10, and it will be here before you know it!
Advanced sign-up and payment is required for the following activities:
- First holy day buffet lunch
- Funtasticks teen activity
- Golf Scramble at the Loews
- Family Day Western BBQ dinner
- Last Great Day buffet lunch
June 28, 2021
Activity descriptions and schedule
We also have had two to three rooms become available at the Lowes Ventana Resort in Tucson for the Feast.
They may not be available for the evening after the Last Great Day, but are available for all the days of the Feast.
If you are interested, please go online and register using the link provided by the Loews Resort: https://www.loewshotels.com/ventana-canyon/feast-of-tabernacles-annual-convention.
May 19, 2021
Hampton Inn booking link
Here is the booking link for the Hampton Inn & Suites: https://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personalized/T/TUSHSHX-FOT-20210917/index.jhtml.
You will need to select "Book a Room" followed by entering your specific tavel dates.
If you prefer to call to make your reservation, be sure to mention you are with Feast of Tabernacles Group.
May 13, 2021
Suites and housing information
For those staying at the Loews Ventana Resort for the Feast in Tucson, we are pleased to announce that the resort will offer suites to those who register for their housing through the Loews registration link (when housing opens up). As a reminder, early housing begins on May 17, and general housing begins on May 24.
Saguaro Suites will be offered at $299 per night, and Canyon Suites at $399 per night.
Please let the Festival coordinator (Paul Carter) know in advance if you are interested in a suite. This way we can ensure that enough are available.
We would also like to answer a question that has come up. All rooms at the Loews have a mini-fridge and coffeemaker. Microwaves are available for an additional fee.
Thank you in advance,
For 2021 the Southwest region is hosting the Feast of Tabernacles a second time in beautiful Tucson, Arizona.
We will be meeting again at the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort. This is a beautiful four-star resort nestled up against the canyon and is a quiet setting designed for relaxation, entertainment, and fellowship. Loews offers not only a wonderful meeting space, but beautifully appointed rooms, gift shops, a bistro, four restaurants on premises, outdoor pools, an on-site spa, tennis courts, and two wonderful but challenging golf courses, one of which will host our annual Feast golf scramble.
Services will be on location in the Kiva Ballroom of the Loews Resort, so those staying at the resort will enjoy not only a beautiful room and view, but also an easy walk to services and other activities. For the second year, the Loews has offered our members tremendously discounted rooms and has waived the resort fee and parking fees.
Tucson offers many options in entertainment. The famous Tombstone, Arizona, is only a short drive to the south, and the well-known Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum is a short drive to the west. Tucson also offers jeep or Hummer desert tours, hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, Funtasticks fun park, or simply driving to beautiful Mount Lemmon.
Tucson has many dining choices, including the well-known Pinnacle Peak Steakhouse (with its own outdoor shops and fun shows), Fleming’s Steakhouse, Churrasco de Brasil steakhouse, Blue Ice Gelato, Topgolf and many more.
Enjoy this beautiful Western site and watch it come to life again this year with those celebrating the Feast of Tabernacles as the family of God!
Fragrance-controlled room available: No.
Tax rate for accommodations: 12.05 percent.
Closest airport: Tucson (TUS), 18.7 miles.