Festival Site Updates
April 13, 2018
Join our Jamaica Facebook group!
March 27, 2018
Jewel Runaway Bay housing prices and information have been posted. Click on Housing to view this information.
If you are interested in staying at the Jewel for the Feast this year, please fill out this housing form and email it to the sales department on May 14 when general housing reservations begin. The sales department contact information is found at the bottom of this form.
The Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort will again be the venue for the 2018 Feast of Tabernacles in Jamaica. This all-inclusive, all-ages, four-star hotel is surrounded by lush foliage and scenic views and is one of the Caribbean’s best dive destinations. Whether lounging in a hammock underneath swaying palm trees, teeing off at its private, 18-hole championship golf course or walking along pristine beaches, you’ll be treated to one of the best all-inclusive resort experiences in Jamaica.
Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort provides activities for all ages. Connecting rooms provide privacy and allow for quality family time. The Jewel has a kids club, a teen lounge and a dedicated and supervised kiddy pool. It offers five fun-filled programs for groups ranging in age from infant to teen and features entertaining activities for the whole family. The programs have an emphasis on education and staying active outdoors, so kids can enjoy Jamaica’s lush landscape and spectacular beaches.
Unique to Jewel Runaway Bay is the Red Ruby Ranch, which offers guests laser tag, archery, hay rides, bonfires and more.
Is exploring caves one of your passions? Consider making arrangements to explore the Green Grotto Caves, which are located just minutes from the Jewel Runaway Bay.
Recent improvements include a makeover of the main casual dining area and the addition of a fantastic water park for adults and children, complete with a kitchen and a dining area so you can order your favorite snacks, as well as some private gazebos with their own concierge/butler.
- Premium accommodations, from guest rooms to butler-service suites.
- All meals and snacks at six restaurants, offering from jerk chicken to gourmet dining.
- Unlimited premium drinks at four bars.
- Daily activities and entertainment.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
- Complimentary green fees at the 18-hole championship Runaway Bay Golf Club.
- Non-motorized watersports.
- Weekly “dive-in” movies.
- Volleyball and basketball.
- Four lighted tennis courts.
- Fitness center.
- Three epic pools with swim-up bar and pool concierge service.
- Airport transfers from Montego Bay Sangster International Airport.