Festival Site Updates
August 31, 2020
There will be no church sponsored activities in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky this year. But there are plenty of activities you can take advantage of in the area. Here is a list of several area attractions that can be enjoyed by individuals, families or small groups:
- Newport Aquarium (newportaquarium.com; 1-800-406-3474)
- 1 Aquarium Way, Newport, KY 41071
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden (cincinnatizoo.org; 513-281-4700)
- 3400 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45220
- Ark Encounter: World’s most authentic, life-sized Noah’s Ark replica (arkencounter.com; 855-284-3275)
- 1 Ark Encounter Dr, Williamstown, KY 41097
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center (freedomcenter.org; 513-333-7500)
- 50 East Freedom Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Cincinnati Museum Center (cincymuseum.org; 513-287-7000; 800-733-2077)
- 1301 Western Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45203
- Cincinnati Art Museum (cincinnatiartmuseum.org; 513-721-ARTS (2787); 1-877-472-4226)
- 953 Eden Park Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- National Museum of the US Air Force (nationalmuseum.af.mil; 937-255-3286)
- 1100 Spaatz St, Dayton, OH 45431
This year a new satellite site will be located in Northern Kentucky in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio, area. Services will be held at the lovely Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport Hotel located at 1717 Airport Exchange Blvd. in Erlanger, Kentucky. A block of rooms has been reserved at the hotel, making it possible for brethren to stay on-site. Because this is a “satellite site,” services will be a combination of webcasts from one of the other Feast sites and live speakers.
The hotel will provide a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast buffet, which includes scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, pastries, assorted breads/spreads, fruit medley, coffee, tea and water. There is an on-site full-service restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A wide variety of other restaurants are within a 15-minute drive of the hotel.
Other hotel amenities include free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, sauna and hot tub, an on-site laundry, 24-hour fitness and business centers, and free parking. In addition, there is a complimentary airport shuttle service.
Area attractions include the Newport Aquarium, the Cincinnati Museum Center, the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, and the Ark Encounter (described as “an authentic replica of Noah’s ark, where the biblical account of Noah’s ark comes to life”). If you enjoy shopping, parks and various historical sites, those opportunities are also available in the greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area.
Fragrance-controlled room available: No.
Tax rate for accommodations: 12.36 percent.
Closest airport: Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky (CVG), 3.6 miles.